Pre-Registration for June 23, 2012 Keezlenutten Just Jumpers Show
To pre-register for the June 23, 2012 jumper show, please fill out the following form for each horse/rider combination.
*Current negative Coggins form MUST be presented for each horse/pony entered*
Person Responsible for Payment
The first 6 classes are judged 50% on equitation and 50% on jumper "style". There is a maximum time allowed, but it will be generous. These are for riders in their first year of showing jumpers.
1. Baby Beginning Jumpers - Cross Rails
2. Baby Beginning Jumpers - Cross Rails
3. Baby Beginning Jumpers - Cross Rails
4. Beginning Jumpers - 15" - 21" Verticals
5. Beginning Jumpers - 15" - 21" Verticals
6. Beginning Jumpers - 15" - 21" Verticals
The remaining classes will be run as regular Jumper classes.
. Puddle Jumpers - Power & Speed
8. Puddle Jumpers - Timed Jump-Off
9. Puddle Jumpers - Timed First Round
10. Intermediate Jumpers - Timed Jump-Off
11. Intermediate Jumpers - Timed First Round
12. Intermediate Jumpers - Power & Speed
13. Gambler's Choice 2'6"
14. Low Jumpers - Power & Speed
15. Low Jumpers - Timed First Round
16. Low Jumpers - Timed Jump - Off STAKES
17. High Jumpers - Power & Speed
18. High Jumpers - Timed First Round
19. High Jumpers - Timed Jump-Off STAKES
20. Gambler's Choice 3'
21. Chase Me Charlie (at a trot)
Classes are $12. Stakes, Chase Me Charlie and Gambler's Choice are $15.
I AGREE in consideration for my participation in this competition to the following:
I AGREE that I choose to participate voluntarily in the competition with my horse, as rider, driver, handler, lessee, owner, agent, coach, trainer, or as parent or guardian of a junior exhibitor. I am fully aware and acknowledge that horse sports and the Competition involve inherent dangerous risk of accident , loss and serious bodily injury including broken bones, head injuries, trauma, pain, suffering, or death (“harm”).
I AGREE to release Keezlenutten Farm, LLC from all claims for money, damages or otherwise for any “harm” to me or my horse for any “harm” caused by me or my horse to others, even if the “harm” resulted, directly or indirectly, from the negligence of Stillmeadows Equestrian Center, LLC and the Competition.
I AGREE to indemnify (that is, to pay any losses, damages or costs incurred by) Keezlenutten Farm, LLC and the Competition and to hold them harmless with respect to claims for “harm” to me or my horse, and for claims made by others for any “harm” caused by me or my horse at the competition.
If I am a parent or guardian of a junior exhibitor, I consent to the child’s participation and AGREE to all of the above provisions and AGREE to assume all of the obligations of the Release on the Child’s behalf.
I AGREE that Keezlenutten Farm, LLC and the Competition as used above includes all of their officials, officers, directors, employees, agents, personnel, volunteers and affiliated organizations.